Saturday, February 17, 2007

Snow Hat

Snow seems to have temporarily stopped, but a couple of days ago I had a full inch of snow on my hat brim after about an hour of shoveling! That daffodil in the pic below is under about a 5 foot bank of snow right now.

I'm off to Baltimore for a wholesale and a retail show with our work - Louise's Daughter

Three days of wholesale only to sell to the galleries around the country that carry our work, and then three days of retail - open to the public if you are in the Baltimore area next weekend .... the 23rd to the 25th at the Convention Center. Cheryl is now at a wholesale show in Philadelphia, and I'll go pick her up on Monday after I set up in Baltimore. I'm going to try to keep this writing and pic thing from the road, so stay tuned for some pics of very nice work, and hopefully some good stories.

No comments: