Sunday, March 04, 2007

These kids rock!

Pretty much nothing compares to seeing kids do something really great! The only thing I can think of that would make it even better is having your nephew be part of it. Last night I had the pleasure of seeing a group of 5th through 8th graders put on the School House Rock musical at the Wayland Cohocton Middle School. They had fun doing it, they did a really good job, and they made all of the audience - their parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and neighbors - have a fun time too! That is my nephew Wyatt, in the middle with the black suit and red sash! (kind of hard to get a great shot in those lighting conditions)

My thanks to Wyatt, to all the other kids, and especially to the teachers, staff, parents, sponsors, etc. who helped those kids put on a terrific show, and make that about the best $5 I ever spent!

No comments: