Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Spirits and Sparrows

A new series of one of a kind figures - each featuring a sparrow detail. Cheryl has a lot of fun creating these..... she is happiest when she only has to make one of something! Her mom's favorite hymn was "His Eye Is On The Sparrow", and the tiny sparrow on each of these is a reminder of this great old tune...... refrain below

I sing because I'm happy
I sing because I'm free
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me.

Complete lyrics - click here - music seems to have stopped working.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!

I LOVE the sparrow and want to place an order. I'll try to call soon ~ because I also owe you a *huge* thank-you for a certain package I got in the mail! =)
It was a great surprise and gave me a good laugh, too!

Michelle's #1 Fan~
MoonSpoon betty

Pat said...

Hi Cheryl! Hi Don! I was adding your site to my own blog when I saw you had one, too. Very cool. I'm about to settle in to read it. Lovelove the sparrow. I look forward to seeing you both at Kenan.

Pat Sorbini
Simplesong Studio