Sunday, June 15, 2008

Birthday Party!

Wyatt (nephew) turned 14 last week, but the party was yesterday at our house! What more can I say? Having your nephew (and niece - coming up in mid August) want the birthday party at Uncle Don and Aunt Cheryl's house, despite needing to do it a week late, is just about the coolest thing going! They both harass me a lot about being old and forgetful - I actually forgot to call Wyatt on his real birthday! - but I guess Cheryl and I are still OK????? I hope Wyatt and Maeve read this, so they know how proud we are of both of them! Wyatt brought along 7 honors awards for this past school year to show us, and Maeve is going to be inducted into the National Honor Society next week - 46 years after me!
Future rock star Wyatt below with his main gift from his Mom.... a combo electric and acoustic guitar, along with lessons!
We love you! Anne has done a terrific job of keeping these two fine people on track...... their Dad, my brother Dave, would be very pleased!

No comments: