Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Something else we made!

How about a 28" tall paper doll - jointed and poseable like the smaller ones! Fairly sturdy - made from hand painted very thick acid free water color paper (1/16" thick paper). Fastened with metal screw binding posts used to bind books, swatch samples, etc.

Check out our booth at the Paradise City show in Marlborough this weekend to see her in person.

$100 and I'll be glad to personalize her for you in whatever colors you choose!

Requests have been trickling in for the small print, cut and make it yourself version, but I've still got about 7 left on my original offer of free PDF files to the first 20 folks who request them, back on October 1st. Requests were slow at first, but I got three folks this week!
Click here to see what I'm talking about.

No comments: