Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dreidel Balancing Act

I'm very excited about my first three dimensional Balancing Act!  Previous designs, while layered, were still basically flat designs in the plane of  the rocking motion.  This one features a full three dimensional dreidel on top that rocks back and forth very smoothly and pleasantly!  I find the motion interesting additionally because while a dreidel is supposed to spin, this one moves but does not actually spin, which my brain finds pleasantly confusing?  See the video below.  Cheryl will have the first three of these at the upcoming show this weekend in Marlborough ( clicking on the link will enable you to print out a $2 discount coupon for admission!)  - stop by to see them if you are in the area. For the remainder of the year this design will be $40.  They are about 9" tall.  I'll post them on our Shopify on-line store sometime over the weekend.


No comments: