Thursday, May 14, 2009

Number 400!

This 400th blog entry is dedicated to my old high school science teacher Richard Hunt! With apologies to my other favorite teacher of all time - Ellie Macklin - Dick Hunt is a wonderful teacher and friend. He was a great teacher and friend to me back in 1961, and is still a great teacher and friend to me today.

Here is the most recent thing he sent me You can see that he has never given up teaching despite being retired for many years.

Dick will know immediately why the cockroach picture, but for the rest of you, with his guidance, I did a very complex science project with some very big cockroaches. The results were mixed at best, but I learned a lot! I know some of you are not big fans of my love of insects, but #401 will be non bug related - I promise!

Yes - I did take the cockroach picture - a couple of weeks ago - I won't say where except it was not at my house! If you are a fan of good bug pictures, click on it for a really good view!

Horray - the "open the link in another window" thing worked! Thanks Salena and Maeve!

1 comment:

The Daily Rant said...

OK, all I can say is that I DESPISE cockroaches! Ick, ick, ICK.

The first time I ever saw one was when I moved to Arizona. I never KNEW!!

Again...ICK.