Monday, May 18, 2009

Some History - 1990's I think

Found some pictures while "cleaning" my office a bit - actually looking for something, and throwing out/organizing some while hunting. I still haven't found what I'm looking for, but I have throw out 8 large boxes of stuff including a charger for something unknown - I found the unknown thing today, but too late - the charger is gone!

Go here to see some more pictures - mostly of the folks working for me at the time. If you know anything to add to the captions, please feel free - just be nice!
Back in the day my beard was brown??? I've still got the tape measure, and the nerd pocket - including file cards, more pens than I can use at once, and a comb.... whatever happened to that yellow comb? And a yellow watch too? No cell phone back then!

1 comment:

The Daily Rant said...

Don...I LOVE these pictures! How great to see you back in the day.

Nerds rule!!